Ypulse Finds Support for Growing Mobile and Video Research Needs, Increases Engagement among Millennials

Ypulse, the millennial research powerhouse, turns to mobile research software innovator, Kinesis, to support growing need for mobile and video research.

Kinesis_NewLogo_RGBsmall(Austin, TX) July 9, 2015— Kinesis Survey Technologies LLC (Kinesis), today announced the publication of acase study featuring, Ypulse, the leading authority on Millennials: tweens, teens and young adults. The case study details the reasons Ypulse chose to move their representative panel to Kinesis’ panel environment in order to support their growing need to cater to Millennials from a mobile-ready platform.

“From experience we know Millennials strongly prefer contact via in-app alerts or text messages, and only use email as a last resort,” said Dan Coates, President and Co-Founder of Ypulse. “Our mantra is ‘keep the fish in their fishbowl’, knowing that mobile is the air that Millennials breathe.”

To offer Millennial panelists the modern mobile experience they expected, Ypulse partnered with Kinesis Survey Technologies, a pioneer in mobile device solutions for market research, and data collection firm, Paradigm Sample, to develop the Mobile Future Forum – a fully integrated white label solution based on Paradigm’s native app.

The app was designed to allow panelists to participate in every portion of the project from invitation to point redemption on a mobile-responsive, user-friendly and stylish platform.

Overall, 66% of respondents used a PC to initially register for the project. Only 2% used a tablet to register and the remaining 32% registered for the project using their smartphones.

As the project moves forward, it continues to become increasingly mobile-centric. During the initial phase of the project which launched in January 2015, 52% completed via a PC and the remaining 48% completed via a mobile device. In the second phase which took place in March 2015, only 45% completed via PC and the remaining majority of 55% completed via mobile. Virtually no participation has occurred on tablets, which Millennials are increasingly discarding.

“Kinesis was the first in the market to capitalize on mobile for market research and they’ve remained the leader in this field for over a decade,” Dan said. “We knew if we wanted to get this right, we needed to be talking to Kinesis and we’re glad that we did.”

See the full case study here.

About Ypulse

Ypulse is the leading authority on Millennials: tweens, teens and young adults. Ypulse offers strategic content, data and insights about Millennials to marketers. Through customized strategic services Ypulse provides a tailored approach that will pave the path to success among Millennials for your brand, product or campaign.

About Paradigm Sample

Paradigm Sample offers a fresh and novel approach to provide access to hard-to-reach audiences to support consumer and B2B research. As industry pioneers, they have provided real-time market research, giving leading companies a solid foundation to support all types of business and marketing decisions. Founded in 2009, Paradigm’s commitment to their clients’ needs has driven substantial growth. For more information, visit www.paradigmsample.com.

About Kinesis Survey Technologies

Kinesis Survey Technologies, LLC provides a device-agnostic survey and panel management product suite to advance innovation in both mobile and desktop-based market research. Delivering intuitive, state-of-the-art applications, Kinesis software products can be effectively utilized without deep programming knowledge yet are robust enough to perform the most complex of survey and panel functions. Headquartered in Austin, TX USA, Kinesis offers product versions for both the market research industry and enterprise business organizations, and proudly supports next generation research applications worldwide. For more information, contact sales@kinesissurvey.com or visit www.kinesissurvey.com.

news footer

Speak Your Mind

*