Connect the dots and transform insight into winning business strategies.
Online MR is proud to be the Media Partner for the Insight Valley Conference! I am also the guest blogger for the event and will be interviewing speakers for the Online MR Blog. Here are the 2 interviews I conducted with Stefan Bruun & Jean-Yves Fargeat.
Learn from the experts and network with top senior executives from FMCGs, media, pharmaceutical and other consumer-facing industries at the up-and-coming Insight Valley Asia 2013!
The event will be held on May 16 & 17 in Bangkok, Thailand.
Book your place NOW! 10% discount for OnlineMR Subscribers! (Use promo code: ONLINEMR10)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! For more info on agenda, speaker panel & accommodation, visit: www.insightvalley.com or email Shannen at email@example.com.
Limited sponsorship opportunities are available for companies who wish to increase their presence and branding.
Now into its 2nd year, the Insight Valley Asia is a meeting of the brightest in the Consumer Insight field. As a leading platform for marketing, insight, innovation and research professionals from FMCGs, media, pharmaceutical and other consumer-facing industries, the event will showcase practical applications of such knowledge & awareness in business strategies by notable executives. There will be less focus on methodology and more in-depth focus on real-life case studies.
In addition to standard presentations and panel discussions, we are introducing our unique “Client-Brief” session where real clients will present their research issues. Delegates who are present at the conference will have the opportunity to brainstorm and help co-create Consumer Insight strategies for clients.
Who knows? You may end up with a fantastic business opportunity!
Five reasons to attend IVA2013
1. IVA 2013 has more practical examples of how companies implement actionable strategies.
2. Participate in our unique brainstorming ‘Client Briefs’ where delegates help co-create solutions for real clients.
3. It gives great value-add with over 20 senior executive speakers on top of its competitive conference pricing.
4. Meet with clients from sectors ranging from FMCGs, pharmaceutical, financial, technology, etc.
5. Network with industry peers from Asia, USA, Europe and refresh connections and meet new ones.
Key topics that will be discussed
– Decipher growth opportunities in the Mekong sub-region: Asia’s new frontier economy.
– How Coca Cola segment Singapore into micro estates and do targeted marketing.
– Leveraging on smart data analytics to derive consumer insights.
– Co-creation 2.0, democratizing Research: for humans, by humans, of humans.
– Using social media & insight communities to gain insight and increase the bottomline.
– Using mobile insights to create a mobile strategy and profiling consumer trends in Indonesia.
– Location based intelligence for business insights solutions to drive the bottom line.
– Connecting with consumers across multiple platforms and building brands that matter.
– Utilising insights to design innovative loyalty programs that help increase profits for FMCGs & retailers.
– Using sensory research to create innovative product strategies and exploring emotions and sensory profiles.
– A deep conversation of consumer data privacy issues in Asia and what this means for corporate researchers.
– Exploring ways to measure mobile consumer experience and how it translate into measurable business value.
Online MR is proud to be the MEDIA PARTNER for the Insight Valley Asia Conference!